The 7th Session of the Committee on Spices and Culinary Herbs will be held in Kochi, Kerala, India during 29th January to 2nd February, 2024. The Sessions will take place at Hotel Le Meridien Kochi, Kerala, India.
The Sessions will be conducted in English, French, Spanish and Arabic with simultaneous interpretation. The plenary sessions will be streamed live online.
The opening session will begin at 09:30 hours Indian Standard Time (IST) on Monday, 29th January 2024. Sessions will take place on 29, 30, and 31 January 2024 from 09:30 to 17:00 hours IST.
The draft report of the sessions will be made available in English, French and Spanish. The adoption of the Report will take place on Friday, 2nd February 2024 from 09.30 hours IST.Schedule for the virtual pre-meetings, if any, will be published in the CCSCH7 webpage of the Codex website.
ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATIONDelegates are requested to use the Codex online registration system to take part in the session.
Onsite registration facilities will be open on Sunday, 28th January 2024 from 13:00 to 18:00 hours and on Monday, 29th January 2024 from 08:00 hours outside the plenary hall at ‘Hotel Le Meridien Kochi’. The Registration desk will provide information and assistance to all participants. After registration, the participants are requested to collect their badges, and to carry the same with them during the sessions and functions of CCSCH7.
LIVE STREAMSThe Plenary Sessions will be streamed live online, in listening mode only, in English, French, Spanish and Arabic languages. Remote interventions will not be possible during the live streams.
Links to the live streams will be available on the CCSCH7 web page and does not require registration.
DOCUMENTSAll documents for the Sessions will be made available in English, French and Spanish on the
CCSCH7 web page. In the upcoming session, reports of Electronic Working Groups (eWG) for the
following draft standards will be discussed
- All documents for the Sessions will be made available in English, French and Spanish on the CCSCH7 web page. In the upcoming session, reports of Electronic Working Groups (eWG) for the following draft standards will be discussed
- Dried Small cardamom (step 5)
- Spices derived from dried fruits and berries part B – requirements for Vanilla (step 3)
- Dried roots, rhizomes and bulbs – Turmeric (step 3)
- Proposal for new work on codex standard for Marjoram
- Proposal for new work on codex standard for dried seeds- Coriander
- Update to the template for the spices and culinary herbs standards